微信扫一扫 分享朋友圈

已有 5205 人浏览分享

开启左侧

『原创』happiness? or pain?

[复制链接]
5205 6
红颜  曼省名人  发表于 2006-7-7 02:46:24 | 显示全部楼层

Re: happiness? or pain?

Happiness lies for those who cry, those who hurt, those who have secarched, and those who have tried. For only they can appreciate the importance of people who have touched thieir lives. Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss and ends with a tear. The brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past. You can't go well in life until you let go of your past failures and heartaches

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
流苏  曼省名人  发表于 2006-7-7 02:46:24 | 显示全部楼层

知足常乐哈知足常乐~~

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
oceandeep  曼省名人  发表于 2006-7-7 02:46:24 | 显示全部楼层

Who says love ends with a tear?<br />Jelly has attitude problems.<br />best wishes and good luck<br />peace out
心安乐处即身安乐处

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
就是一枪  管理员  发表于 2006-7-7 02:46:24 | 显示全部楼层

When I look into your eyes I can see a love restrained&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;But darling when I hold you, dont you know I feel the same&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;Cause nothing lasts forever and we both know hearts can change&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;And its hard to hold a candle in the cold November rain&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;Wave been through this such a long long time&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;Just tryin to kill the pain, oh yeah&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;But lovers always come and lovers always go&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;An no ones really sure whos let it in go today&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;Walking away&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;If we could take the time to lay it on the line&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;I could rest my head, just knowin that you were mine&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;All mine&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;So if you want to love me then darlin dont refrain&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;Or Ill just end up walkin in the cold November rain&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;Do you need some time, on your own&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;Do you need some time, all alone&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;Everybody needs some time on their own&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;Dont you know you need some time, all alone&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;I know its hard to keep an open heart&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;When even friends seem out to harm you&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;But if you could heal a broken heart&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;Wouldnt time be out to charm you&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;Sometimes I need some time, on my own&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;Sometimes I need some time, all alone&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;Everybody needs some time on their own&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;Dont you know you need some time, all alone&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;And when your fears subside and shadows still remain&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;I know that you can love me when theres no one left to blame&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;So never mind the darkness, we still can find a way&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;Cause nothin lasts forever even cold November rain&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;Dont ya think that you need somebody&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;Dont ya think that you need someone&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;Everybody needs somebody&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;Youre not the only one&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;Youre not the only one&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;Dont ya think that you need somebody&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;Dont ya think that you need someone&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;Everybody needs somebody&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;Youre not the only one&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;Youre not the only one

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
oceandeep  曼省名人  发表于 2006-7-7 02:46:24 | 显示全部楼层

楼上的象歌词。如果是原创,佩服一个
心安乐处即身安乐处

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
b4u  曼省名人  发表于 2006-7-7 02:46:24 | 显示全部楼层

Happiness is - something you get as a by-product in the process of making something else.

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
If there were truly a God, then he must be so enjoying playing with his people.I was born to believe that one should fight for his own life, as hard as he can.Yet, such design was only to further prove one simple truth: One can never change his fate. There is not pretty much we, anyone can do about it. I sometimes worry about my future, my expected happiness. <br /><br />     Does such happiness exist????<br /><br />     If not, is such craving for happiness normal or childish? My definition of happiness has changed so much. But still, it seems pretty hard to accomplish. What should one do when what he wants contradicts or rather audaciously challenges the mundane world? Lower one’s requirement or stick with it? Either way has pains. Lowering one&#039;s standards pains because you have to compromise to the world, especially when you give up some seemed-important restrictions which have bounded your behavior for years. Conceding to anything has always not been a pleasant thing, I insist. The other choice, however, may pain one ever more severely. To believe is difficult and chanllenging. To not to believe, or to change faith in things that you deem important, is dead hard. For my part, to avoid the occasions, I descended all my faiths, since that makes it much easier to at least &quot;feel happy&quot;. Sounds a little bit self-deceiving, but what makes you live in the world? And what is, in strict sense, deceit?<br />     &quot;I make decisions so that I feel good.&quot;<br />     If that is the typical utilitarian goal, life becomes much easier.However, we are confined in such a little space, where freedom or restriction is incomplete. When either extreme is not reached, the only result glorifies.<br />     How do you conceive &quot;happiness&quot;? That is the utilitarian question one would ask oneself, and that is the only question I ask, and yet, <br />     Je me demande qu&#039;est-ce ce que.<br />
如果有一天大雾散得开,我会自己走回来。

举报 使用道具

回复

评论 6

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关注

粉丝

主题
精彩推荐
热门资讯
网友晒图