3493 4
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

举报 使用道具

回复

评论 4

Pursuing  曼省名人  发表于 2007-9-14 21:37:45 | 显示全部楼层
This one?

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/manitoba/story/2007/09/14/crash.html

One man was killed and another seriously injured Friday afternoon in a car crash that closed a major street for several hours.

The two men were installing high-speed internet cable when they were struck by a car on St. Mary\'s Road near Kingston Row.

A car involved in an accident that killed on worker and injured another rests on the street in Winnipeg. A car involved in an accident that killed on worker and injured another rests on the street in Winnipeg.
    (CBC)

\"I heard a crash and a screech, and I turned around and two guys were in the air,\" said Monique Girardin, who lives directly in front of the crash site on St. Mary\'s Road and saw the accident while collecting her mail.

\"The car came to a halt here and the two guys landed, and people that were passersby got out of their vehicles, and everybody just got on their phones with 911,\" she said.

\"It all happened so fast. I ran over there and asked if there was anything I could do. I brought over blankets. It was all pretty surreal.\"

Police said a 44-year-old man had been killed, while a 24-year-old man was in hospital in critical condition.

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
新西方  游客  发表于 2007-9-14 23:06:13 | 显示全部楼层
我今天看到这个现场了,当时就在不远的地方。不过是在温尼泊,不是在Brandon。
Brandon那边的情况现在还没有了解清楚。

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
明天会更好  曼省名人  发表于 2007-9-15 02:46:14 | 显示全部楼层
知道就行了,出了事谁心里都不好受.就别问了

举报 使用道具

回复 支持 反对
没有鱼丸  曼省名人  发表于 2007-9-18 19:00:56 | 显示全部楼层