张学勇移民公司
微信扫一扫 分享朋友圈

已有 193 人浏览分享

开启左侧

【视频】安省华裔女子疑遭种族歧视恶意攻击,警方介入调查

[复制链接]
193 0

Facebook视频截图

据Narcity报道,星期二9月18日,一则华裔女子在渥太华便利店停车场被两夫妇以种族歧视的语言恶意攻击的视频在社交网络疯传,受害女子声称,当时正带着孩子走在路上,突然被这对夫妇开车撞到。警方现已介入调查。

受害者Jenny Dao-D’Angelo表示,自己出生在加拿大但有中国血统。

Jenny在Facebook上声称,当时她带着孩子走在停车场,突然被一堆夫妇开车撞到,随后,这对夫妇用种族歧视的语言对其进行辱骂:“滚回你的国家,中国佬!”

Jenny于是拿出手机开始拍摄这对夫妇的车牌号,两人见状朝她冲过来。可以从视频中看到,中年女子似乎伸手打了拍摄者。

根据Facebook这则消息,当事人Jenny已经报警。

渥太华警方已向《渥太华公民报》证实,已经与Jenny Dao-D’Angelo见面,并正在调查此事。

警方和当事人都未证实事发的具体地点,但Narcity表示,视频似乎是在Nepean区Merivale路上的Giant Tiger停车场拍摄的。
<blockquote class="instagram-media" style="background: #FFF; border: 0; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: 0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width: 540px; min-width: 326px; padding: 0; width: calc(100% - 2px);" data-instgrm-captioned="" data-instgrm-permalink="https://www.instagram.com/p/Bn44GTdFLRz/?utm_source=ig_embed_loading" data-instgrm-version="12">???View this post on Instagram
I still can’t believe that in Ottawa in 2018, racist things like this can happen. As a Canadian born, I have NEVER witnessed such appalling derogatory behaviour towards someone of Chinese ancestry. I was walking to our car with my baby, my 88 year old grandmother and my mother. This woman and her husband impatiently waiting for a parking spot right beside me (note that there are many available spots in the lot including the one over) &#8211; made racist remarks to me, hit me with their car that was not captured in this video and finally aggressively and intentionally hit me on my left shoulder. Once they told me to “Go back to your country you Chinese Ch*nk B*tch”, I decided to capture their license plate and the following assault ensued in this video. The most offensive part is that this all happened as I had baby with me! I have already filed a police report. I have been told this is NOT the first time this couple has done this. Let social justice take its course. I hope they will NEVER have the opportunity to do this to someone else whether they be from Asian or a different descent. A huge thanks to our wonderful @ottawapolice ! They responded within 20 minutes of my call. Officers Wiseman and Fang were incredibly courteous, professional and kind. Thank you! #Ottawa #racism #racist #socialjustice #assault #shocked #ignorance #badbehavior

A post shared by jennykimdao (@jennykimdao) on <time style="font-family: Arial,sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 17px;" datetime="2018-09-19T01:32:19+00:00">Sep 18, 2018 at 6:32pm PDT</time>
</blockquote>

(智苏编辑)

举报 使用道具

回复
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关注

粉丝

主题
精彩推荐
热门资讯
网友晒图